Monday, August 9, 2010

Join a Book Club!!!!!!!

It's exciting to mingle with other mature women.  To feel their positivity, their creative force surround you and inspire you.  One quick way to do that is through a BOOK CLUB!!!!  You get to laugh and discuss crazy characters... and you know how quickly the subject changes with us... those character can sometimes represent what's going on in our REAL LIVES!!

Soon our book club will be starting Message From A Mistress.  I can't wait!  I hear Niobia Bryant is an exciting author, so I know this tail will lead us through some twists and turns!  I'm can't wait for this journey to began!

Other books we've plunged into?!?!
A Piece of Cake: A Memoir
Little Black Girl Lost and Little Black Girl Lost 2
Push

Other books you might enjoyed plunging into:
The Coldest Winter Ever
Leslie : A Novel
Nappy Hair (Dragonfly Books)
I Love My Hair!
The Twilight Saga Collection


Reading takes you to a place where the negativity in this world seems to dissipate... if only for a few chapters...

Until we meet again...

1 comment: